Saturday, December 18, 2010

Miss U...........................




I tried to convince myself I didn't want you anymore.
I just can't let go.
I don't want to see you move on, but I'm not doing much about it either.
You're two different people and I wish it would stop, because I'm living to die and dieing to live, but it doesnt mean a thing to me, until I have you. I felt so good when I was with you, you made me feel like the world; to hear i was your favorite and the best you ever had. You were not ashamed and would hold my hand anywhere. We'd talk on the phone for hours, and when u r with me i was dreaming. Love felt like heaven when I was with you; and now that you're gone im hurting like hell. I miss you so much, and I wish you were here, but I made the wrong choice and its too late, too many mistakes had been made and i lost you, forever -- but you didnt loose my love because i loved you ever since the day i met you. and ill never forget you, because to me, you are the WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment